Find a meetingMeeting GuideMeeting changesFor Your InformationAll GroupsOrientationOther Minnesota meetingsSmoking MeetingsDirectory Listing PolicyMinneapolis directoryMIAPublic health
This directory is not to be used as a mailing list or for any form of solicitation or commercial venture.
If you find that a meeting listed in this directory is defunct, please notify the Intergroup office so that it can be removed from the directory. Your assistance helps to keep the directory as current as possible.
All regular weekly meetings in this directory are also shared with the AA Meeting Guide mobile app for iOS and Android devices. See: Meeting Guide
All meetings not specifically marked as "Suspended" are assumed to be meeting in person. Please contact the office to report any meetings that you attempt to attend that are not meeting so we can mark them as MIA in the directory, or correct their status to include "Suspended". Thank you.
Open vs. Closed meetings
Open means that anyone may attend. Closed means that only those with a desire to stop drinking may attend.
All meetings gather weekly unless otherwise indicated.
For Your Information
- There are 773 regular weekly AA meetings in the area served by the Saint Paul & Suburban Area Intergroup. This number includes meetings that are flagged as MIA.
- Find all the meetings for a specific group by following a group link from the Groups served by Saint Paul Intergroup page.
- Find all the meetings for a specific service entity by following a group link from the Service Opportunities page.
- This directory is maintained as groups send changes to our office.
- Find meetings in Minneapolis and the Western Suburbs at Greater Minneapolis Intergroup.
- It is the policy of Saint Paul Intergroup that AA meetings in the extended Metro area and Western Wisconsin that wish to be posted in our directory are listed. We encourage meetings in our directory to send a representative to our monthly Intergroup Council Meeting.