This directory is not to be used as a mailing list or for any form of solicitation or commercial venture.
All meetings not specifically marked as "Suspended" are assumed to be meeting in person. Please contact the office to report any meetings that you attempt to attend that are not meeting so we can mark them as MIA in the directory, or correct their status to include "Suspended". Thank you.
As of July 25, 2020, per the Governor's Executive Order 20-81, people in Minnesota are required to wear a face covering in all indoor businesses and public indoor spaces, unless alone.
Open vs. Closed meetings
Open means that anyone may attend. Closed means that only those with a desire to stop drinking may attend.
All meetings gather weekly unless otherwise indicated.
These groups have had meeting changes in the last two weeks:
- Fireside Women's Groups has 7 new meetings.
- Community of Hope has 1 updated meeting.
- Fireside Women's Groups has 1 updated meeting.
- Fourth Dimension has 1 updated meeting.
- Highland Park AA has 1 updated meeting.
- Hope in the Wilderness has 1 updated meeting.
- Island Lake AA has 1 updated meeting.
- Joy of Living has 1 updated meeting.
- No Frills Group has 1 updated meeting.
- SOS (Sisters of Sobriety) has 1 updated meeting.
- Wednesday Beginners Group has 1 updated meeting.
These groups have current alerts on one or more of their meeting listings: