6. An AA group ought never endorse, finance or lend the AA name to any related facility or outside enterprise, lest problems of money, property and prestige divert us from our primary purpose.
10. Alcoholics Anonymous has no opinion on outside issues; hence the AA name ought never be drawn into public controversy.Reprinted with permission from AA World Services, Inc.
Saint Paul Intergroup has in keeping with these traditions provided the information on this site as a service to its members. The links on this site do not imply endorsement, or affiliation with any of these organizations or products.
It takes a village to create software, and the webservant would like to acknowledge the assistance of the following:
- Special thanks to SquidFingers for the background images used at this site.
- Gady P, the webservant at Salt River Intergroup in Phoenix, AZ for sharing his map mash-up code which got me started
- Tony at Halogen Labs for his general assistance and help with getting Google Maps working
- Benjamin Keen for the lettered map markers and Portland State University for the numbered map markers
- AA World Services for the banner image